Hailing from the south suburbs of Chicago, Illinois, Donna always knew she wanted to become a hair stylist. After graduating from the American School for Beauty Culture, Donna spent ten years building a clientele in the Chicago area.
Relocating with her husband to San Francisco in 1987, Donna passed the California State Boards for Cosmetology, and began building a clientele in her new home state. Upon moving to the beautiful coastal town of Pacifica, CA she answered the “call” to open “Hair Techniques by Donna Schumacher” in 1995 and for the first year, worked as the sole hairstylist.
Donna’s depth of experience includes:
- 1st place as a student in the Illinois state competition and 10th nationwide
- 10 years hair styling in the Chicago area
- Work for Paul Mitchell and Matrix hair color at Midwest beauty shows and educational classes
- Certified educator for the BIOSILK/CHI line of color and haircare products
- Certified colorist with Redken Chromatics-Prismatic Color with Zero Ammonia
- California hair stylist for 20+ years and business owner for over 15 years
Donna’s passion for hair remains the same today as the day she started. Whether haircut, perm, color, or highlight, each client provides a special and unique opportunity. Donna welcomes the opportunity to be of service to you.
Tues. Wed. Thurs: 10 am – 7:00 pm
Friday: 10 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Sunday, Monday & every other Tuesday : CLOSED
Late appointments are available upon request